Suzuki will produce a semi-faired variant of its GW250 for Asia and Europe. The new Suzuki Inazuma GW250S, which adds a half-fairing and windscreen to the small-displacement standard, will be officially introduced April 20 at the Shanghai Motor Show in China. As with the original GW250, the S version will first be available in […]
Suzuki Celebrating 50 Years In USA At Indy MotoGP
August 16, 2013 will mark the start of the Indianapolis MotoGP weekend. It also marks Suzuki’s 50th anniversary in the USA, and to celebrate the company is going all-out during race weekend.
Suzuki’s 50th Anniversary event will take place in the Suzuki Fan Paddock at Turn 2, a prominent position trackside, and will be the largest customer display by any manufacturer at this year’s Indianapolis MotoGP race weekend.
“Our entire display will focus on honoring our customers from the past 50 years,” said Steve Bortolamedi, Communications Manager for Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. “We’re inviting all Suzuki customers to join the festivities; it’s going to be a great weekend celebration of Suzuki’s 50 Years in America, with a look forward, too.”
Suzuki owners can enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits at the Suzuki Fan Paddock at Turn 2 during the Indy MotoGP weekend:
- Hospitality Area: Owners (& one guest) can watch the races from Turn 2 or on video monitors in the display area.
- Free Gear Check: Owners will be able to check in their motorcycle gear and have it secured for the day.
- Free Tech Inspection by qualified Suzuki technicians
- Professional Photo of owners and their bike
Along with Suzuki owners, all fans attending the race weekend are welcome to the following activities at its Fan Paddock:
- Interactive Suzuki History, told by Cycle World and Motorcyclist Magazines.
- PowerSport Institute (PSI) School: Tech training and giveaways
- Genuine Suzuki Parts, Accessories and Apparel Store
- Music and Prizes
- Suzuki Motorcycle, ATV and Scooter Product Display
- Bike Unveiling
- Ultimate Hayabusa Contest Winner Announcement
- Kids Fan Pack
- GSX-R Knee Dragging Photo Booth Experience
- Suzuki Race Teams: Yoshimura Suzuki, National Guard / Michael Jordan, and more!
Suzuki owners can purchase their Indianapolis MotoGP tickets here. Owners who purchase these tickets will be able to park at our Fan Paddock, take advantage of the track lap for half the cost, have a reserved seat at the grandstand, and receive IMS souvenirs. Visit the ticketing website for more info.