Healtech GIpro ATRE G2 is multi-function gear position indicator that can eliminate the timing retard on select Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Triumph models.
Begin Press Release:
New “G2” GIPro/ATRE
Main changes from orginal GIPro with ATRE:
– Display size is smaller, same as the GIpro DS and X-type
– Despite the smaller size, it comes with light sensor
– Now available in 5 colors (red, blue, or special order colors green, yellow, or white)
– No physical button but a touch sensor, the unit is now IP68 rated (submerged in water 1 meter for 1 hour)
– More TRE modes are built-in
– More parameters can be fine-tuned, including the response time (customers with a quick shifter can benefit from this), display can be flipped (upside down), etc.
– Available in 5 colors
– Compatible with the GIPro DS/X-Type bar mounts (black or chrome, sold separately)
– Easier installation on some bikes
– Price remains the same at $169.99 MSRP (North America)
– 30 Day money back guarantee + 2 year warranty
– Dealer Inquiries Welcome
For more information, contact Blue Monkey Motorsports, the exclusive Healtech US distributor.