With the 2016 riding season fast approaching, Alpinestars is looking to accessorize you from head to toe with a variety of new products – 47 to be exact. Check them all out here.
From Alpinestars: Protection, performance and innovation – Alpinestars’ new 2016 Motorcycling Spring Collection introduces a range of class-leading products for men and women that further establish its status as the world’s premier performance motorsport apparel company.
Unrelenting product engineering breakthroughs, thousands of hours of R&D and testing in the most grueling and challenging conditions around the world – from punishing adventure touring trails to MotoGP circuits – the Spring Collection is the pinnacle of Alpinestars’ dedication to the core principles of safety, performance and comfort.
Incorporating premium materials, new construction methods and original design, the highlights of the new collection, which features 47 new products, include:
- Tech-Air Race: a completely self-contained, full upper body protection airbag system that requires no bike-to-rider set-up and is ideal for track day and performance riders. Extremely versatile, the Tech-Air™ Race system can also be configured to run on ‘street’ settings for non-race use in road and off-road situations.
- GP Pro Leather Suit (compatible with The Tech-Air Race): suit can be worn with or without the Tech-Air™ system for freedom, flexibility and versatility of use.
- Brera and Brera Airflow Leather Jackets: stylish, protective, comfortable and designed for those who ride a scrambler or desire a distinctive look, on and off the bike.
- SMX-1 R, SMX-1 R Vented and Stella SMX-1 R Boots: the class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability.
- SP Air and Stella SP Air Gloves: extremely comfortable and lightweight glove for warm weather riding.
The 2016 Motorcycling Spring Collection strengthens Alpinestars current and extensive range of premium products for road, street and off-road riding and exemplifies the company’s mission to bring the very latest in track-tested innovation, superb comfort and uncompromising protection to its rapidly increasing global customer base.