This is just a sampling of the wide range of the 2017 Spring Motorcycling Collection. To see all of the newly available gear, visit the Alpinestars New Products Page.
Begin Press Release:
MOTEGI V2 LEATHER SUIT
RACING / PERFORMANCE RIDING
SIZES: 44-60 (44-60 BLACK WHITE RED FLUO)
Constructed from premium, full-grain leather for excellent levels of durability and abrasion resistance, the Motegi V2 Leather Suit is fully optimized for performance riding. With external, dual density hard polymer shoulder protection plus internal CE certified protectors this suit offers excellent protective capabilities, while strategic ventilation and mesh paneling provide high levels of comfort.
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
- High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms offer optimum cooling performance.
- Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on arms, crotch and legs.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
- Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees.
- External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms enhances fit and comfort.
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
- Premium YKK fasteners used on garment including flat- profile YKK® semi auto lock wrist zippers.
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
- Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
- Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling.
- Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset, enhance fit and ensure comfort.
- Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.
- Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage
RIDE TECH 1 PIECE UNDERSUIT
Design for warm weather riding and to prevent the build-up of heat and sweat Alpinestars RIDE 1-Piece Undersuit keeps you cool and comfortable under your suit and has the added benefit of helping a rider get in and out of a suit.
- Fully body-mapped construction with Lycra stretch spandex in main chest and back areas and strategically positioned open mesh inserts for ventilation.
- Purposely designed to work with Alpinestars’ suit ventilation for improved cooling and comfort.
- Comfortable, moisture wicking fiber aids all round body temperate control and performance in hot conditions.
- Muscle supporting compression fit helps reduce fatigue.
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs and ergonomic flat lock seams.
- Recommended retail price: $169.95
STELLA GP PLUS R V
LEATHER JACKET – WOMEN’S PERFORMANCE RIDING
Superbly styled and designed to ensure an optimized sport fit, the Stella GP Plus R V2 Jacket is constructed from a luxurious, premium leather chassis with strategic stretch inserts. This jacket, which can be attached to Alpinestars Stella riding pants is packed with protective, performance and comfort features.
- Designed and developed for a fully optimized women’s riding fit.
- Highly durable and technically advanced construction featuring premium 1.3 leather for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding and helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body.
- Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement and helps reduce arm fatigue.
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching.
- Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
- Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature.
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro for additional security.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
ANDES V2 DRYSTAR JACKET
SIZES: S-4XL (S-6XL BLACK )
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproof lining and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Newly developed Direct Ventilation System (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort. DVS incorporates a hidden shock cord which ensures vent remains open in the position of your choosing.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE- certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
ANDES V2 DRYSTAR PANT
SIZES: S-4XL S-6XL (BLACK )
Designed using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Pant is versatile with 100% waterproo ng and high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels and on back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind storage.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.
SP-8 V2 LEATHER GLOVE
RACING / PERFORMANCE RIDING
A CE certified glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
SMX-6 V2 DRYSTAR BOOT
ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE RIDING
SIZES: 36-50 EUR
A waterproof and breathable performance boot for track and street that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovation, the evolved SMX- 6 DRYSTAR® features the latest in Alpinestars’ footwear design and development. Every component on this CE certi ed boot offers a crucial performance edge, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility.
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and repeated abrasion resistance, plus a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner for excellent all-weather performance.
- Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
- Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protection in key area.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
- The SMX-6 V2 DRYSTAR® Boot is CE certified.