The modified Honda CRF450R ridden by Daniel Craig in the James Bond film “Skyfall” was sold at auction, raising 101,400 British pounds (US$162,440) for charity. Featured in the opening chase scene of “Skyfall”, the heavily modified Honda CRF450R received 67 bids from 40 potential suitors by the time the auction ended Nov. 22. The sale […]
Honda VIP Package Available for the Red Bull Indianapolis GP
The 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis GP arrives at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on August 16-18, and Honda is offering race fans a very special VIP package that will include some exceptional opportunities. For this event, Honda fans can take advantage of an unprecedented VIP package that’s never been offered to GP attendees at the Brickyard in prior years.
This offer includes:
- Reserved grandstand seating area in Corner 9 with excellent track view plus view of the jumbo video screen that can be accessed only with VIP tickets
- Access to the exclusive Honda hospitality chalet, where breakfast and lunch will be served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Designated infield motorcycle parking pass
- Access to transferable passes for MotoGP Paddock entry
- Access to MotoGP racers during a special Honda interview
- Track lap around the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Two all-inclusive VIP packages are available: Friday through Sunday three-day package: $345 per person; or Saturday and Sunday two-day package: $280 per person
This presents a rare opportunity to get up close and personal with the GP action as Indianapolis Motor Speedway hosts all three World Championship classes over the weekend: MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. Riders in all classes will take on the challenging 16-turn, 2.621-mile road circuit at Indianapolis Motor Speedway that incorporates part of the Speedway’s famous oval.
So if you’re planning on attending the Indianapolis GP races, take advantage of this exclusive offer. Join this group of Honda race fans as together we cheer on the Repsol Honda Team stars—veteran Dani Pedrosa and his rapidly rising rookie teammate Marc Márquez. Repsol Honda is in the thick of the 2013 championship chase in MotoGP, and you can take part in this historic charge at the Red Bull Indianapolis GP as you lend your support.
To take advantage of this special VIP offer, click here.