Zero to 60mph in 3.5 seconds, top speed of 125 mph and a recharge time under two hours with a standard 13 amp power supply. Wait, what? Those are not typo my friends, they are the stats for the TTX01 electric sportbike unveiled at the 2008 NEC Bike Show in Birmingham. Based on the chassis […]
2009 Carole Nash International Motorcycle & Scooter Show [video]
Tor Sagen reports from NEC 2009
Check out the video highlight list and Tor Sagen’s video walk through from the 2009 NEC show.
This video shows new bikes such as:
- 2010 Norton, Royal Enfield and Triumph line-ups.
- The amazing new Knox Handroid gloves consisting of 56 parts per pair.
- The Victory Core concept model for the first time on European soil.
- Allen Millyards 500bhp Viper V10.
- The BMW S 1000 RR with Charley Boorman.
- The 2010 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure.
- For the first time in the UK Ducati showed the high tech Multistrada 1200.
- Suzuki celebrated the GSX-R 25th anniversary with a special K10 GSX-R1000 and display.
- Kawasaki launched the Z1000 and GTR for the first time in the UK and Yamaha was present with its updated 2010 R6 and new colors on the R1.
- The Isle of Man Government Department of tourism and leisure presented the 2010 TT preliminary program and riders including Guy Martin and Michael Dunlop.
- Chris Walker explained his new role with Norton and Simon Warburton talked us through the very special Triumph Speed Triple 1050.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
All camera and footage by Tor Sagen, John Davidson and Martin Leyfield. Editing by Tor Sagen.