If you happen to live in Little Rock, Arkansas and are out drinking then you should know about this creative service provided by Bumblebee Transportation. We should all know by now that drinking and driving (or riding) don’t mix, having a designated driver not always works out so calling up a taxi is a good alternative, but what about the hassle of arranging to collect your car the next day?
This is where Bumblebee Transportation comes in…
1. Go out with friends and have a good time.
2. If you feel you’ve had too much to drink to safely drive, give them a call at 501.765.LRDD (5733).
3. The driver comes to you on a small motorcycle (the bee). The motorcycle disassembles into 4 pieces in about 5 minutes. These fit into 4 leak-proof bags and are placed in your trunk (fits in a Mini Cooper trunk). Once they make sure you have valid insurance, off you go, with you as the passenger in your own car!
4. Upon arrival at your destination (in metro Little Rock or the Argenta district of North Little Rock), the driver drops you off and leaves your car where you want.
5. The driver then unpacks the motorcycle, and travels to the next customer.
All this for $30 flat, sounds like a great deal to me but will obviously only work if you have a car.