Want to see what the MotoAmerica Series looks like from the inside? Want to be part of the team putting on the 2016 MotoAmerica AMA/FIM North American Road Racing Championship? Well, now you can because MotoAmerica is seeking volunteers who are dedicated to the safety of its competitors and want to be part of the action.
So if you’re interested in being part of the show, MotoAmerica will provide training, camping options, guest and parking passes, plus lunch on Thursday, Friday, Saturdayand Sunday (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Utah Motorsports Campus event) at each event.
Positions are available at the remaining rounds for track, tire, and grid marshals, and technical control. Here is a brief description of those positions:
* Track marshal: Provides support with motorcycle recovery in the event of a crash or mechanical failure.
* Tire marshal: Assists Tire Control Coordinator in paddock, hot pit, and grid to ensure competitors follow tire-allocation regulations.
* Technical control: Supports Technical Director to certify racing motorcycles conform to rulebook.
* Grid marshal: Assists Chief Steward help riders follow practice and qualifying procedures and make sure their motorcycles are positioned correctly on the grid for race starts.
* Signage volunteer: Help deploy sponsor signs, assist with podium ceremonies, etc.
To apply for one or more of these positions, Click Here