From a Fastrack Riders press release:
Fastrack Riders is excited to announce the all-new 1:1 training program led by the world renowned professional road racer Eric Bostrom.
This distinctive training program will provide each individual rider personalized instruction that cannot be found elsewhere!
The 1:1 Training starts on Feb 26, 2016 and Includes:
- On track training and classroom instruction with Eric Bostrom (1/2 day and full day options are available)
- Full track day at Auto Club Speedway
- Gyro cam and HD video recording and analysis
- PUSH Inc data acquisition and analysis
- In helmet communication
- Customized training for the Rider’s needs
- Lunch and refreshments
- KTM RC390 Cup Bike (additional rental charges apply)
- Occasional special guest appearances by Chris Ulrich, Chris Fillmore, Jeremy Toye, Steve Rapp, and other Professional Road Racers
Options for ½ day training (up to 4 sessions) or full day training (up to 8 sessions) are available in order to accommodate for the different needs. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED IN ADVANCE for this program. For information on pricing, please visit our website and click on 1:1 training.