From a SpeedMob press release:
SpeedMob, Inc. is a distributor, seller, manager and marketer of premium brand parts and accessories. We are now accepting sponsorship requests for 2015, offering racing support on Airoh Helmets, Arrow Exhaust, Ariete Goggles, BMC Filters, Dion Devices, GPR Stabilizers and more. We offer sponsorship on our growing family of performance brands to support the varying needs of our racers and teams.
Another unique element SpeedMob offers to our sponsored members is media support in the form of social media, dealer and consumer newsletters and in some cases national ad campaign exposure for athletes and teams. The support and commitment to our dedicated amateur and professional athletes in our community is a part of our DNA here at SpeedMob, Inc. Our program and the media support we offer is our way of giving a nod to the racer in all of us. As riders and racers ourselves, we are here to support your passion and whatever level of excellence that takes you to.
We carefully review applications and while talent and performance are an important element, SpeedMob also looks deep for teams and individuals who build a positive media presence and represent themselves with good sportsmanship and citizenship in their communities. SpeedMob values your efforts and commitment and we want to work with you through our media outlets to boost awareness about your racing accomplishments and to create living testimonials about the family of brands we sell and service. This will be to both the general public and within various racing communities we work with and support.
Sponsorship through SpeedMob gains you access to our performance and protection based brands, which is just one of the advantages of SpeedMob’s sponsorship program; we carry a wide range of exceptional products that continues to grow. This can be beneficial to all manner of athletes across different competition platforms: motorcycle and automobile road racing, motorcycle and automobile off-road racing, bicycle sports and triathlons.
Accepted applications received during the open enrollment time period of November 1, 2014 to February 28, 2015 will be locked into a preferred discount for all of 2015. If your application is accepted after this time period, you will receive a standard discount for all of 2015, so make sure to get your application in on time.
We invite you to submit an application or send us your resume so you can take advantage of this unique opportunity to become a part of our growing family of SpeedMob competitors. Visit the following link to submit your application or email your resume to email@example.com.
Accepted applicants will have access to the following program benefits:
- Discounts on distributed brands such as Airoh, Ariete, Arrow, BMC, Bridgestone, Core Moto, Dion Device, Dr. Atoms, GiMoto, GPR, STM, TechSpec, USWE and more.
- 24-hr access to our customer center where orders can be placed and tracked.
- Special promotions and the ability to participate in exclusive racer contest throughout the year.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter where you could be spotlighted as a featured racer.
- One amateur racer will be chosen to be featured in national ad campaign.
- Members will receive some SpeedMob swag as a part of their welcome kit.
Accepted applicants will be required to:
- Maintain a social presence on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and like or follow SpeedMob on those social media sites.
- List SpeedMob, Inc. as a sponsor and include a referring URL in online posts/avatars/signatures and embed in any onboard video content used to promote your race program, products and/or sponsors.
- Display approved SpeedMob logos/graphics on race bikes, rider and pit crew uniforms, pit signage/banners, websites/marketing materials and vehicles.
- List SpeedMob as a sponsor and mention during podium appearances, press interviews and other media.
- Represent SpeedMob and our associates, brands and team members in a professional manner at all times. Any individual not representing SpeedMob or acting in an unprofessional manner may have their sponsorship terminated by SpeedMob immediately. Participation can be revoked if these standards are not kept.
- Your log-in is confidential. Do not share it with others. All orders must be placed by you, not family members or representatives. Purchases made through this program is to support you and your racing career. Orders will be monitored for abuse. If you are approaching your brand limit, please contact our Racing Department to request additional sponsorship help.
- Arrow exhaust orders must have a two week lead time. All other orders must have a five working day lead time. Exchanges or returns must be handled by calling our Racing Department, not your local dealer.
- You will be responsible for paying shipping and all applicable taxes.