Ducati President and Chief Executive Officer Gabriele del Torchio has a new company car: the new CLS 63 AMG from the performance arm of Mercedes-Benz, AMG. AMG and Ducati, of course, formed a marketing partnership last November, including AMG being named the official car partner of Ducati’s factory MotoGP team. A side benefit from Ducati’s […]
Still Time to Enter the Yamaha Supercross Sweepstakes
The 2013 Supercross season may be halfway over, but it’s not too late to enter the Yamaha Supercross Sweepstakes. One lucky family will win a Yamaha Family Prize Pack, featuring some of Yamaha’s hottest off-road products and $2500 for accessories.
The Family Prize Pack is worth more than $18,000 and includes one of each of the following!
- YZ450F: Featuring a rearward-slanted cylinder that improves handling and cornering.
- Raptor 250: A 250-class sport ATV with 5-speed transmission and long-travel suspension
- PW50: The bike that started the career of many a professional rider
- EF2000iS: A powerful, portable, quiet and lightweight generator at 44 pounds
- A $2,500 Yamaha genuine accessories coupon.
The Yamaha Supercross Sweepstakes runs through May 2. To enter visit www.YamahaYZ.com.