Alpinestars is expanding its line of urban riding jackets with its new Warhorse. Touring riders haven’t been neglected either, as two new offerings – the Streetwise Drystar Pants and T-SP W Drystar Glove – also make their debut in the US lineup.
Begin press release:
Warhorse Leather Jacket
An aggressively-styled urban sport riding jacket constructed from a durable premium leather for comfort, the Warhorse Leather Jacket incorporates a removable heavy thermal liner, making it ideal for city riding in a variety of weather climates. With CE-certified protection on the shoulder and elbows, plus the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, the Warhorse offers class-leading protection.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.1 mm leather, with a Nubuck finish treatment for a stylishly unique look.
- Stretch panels on underarms and sleeves, plus leather accordion inserts on arms, for an enhanced fit and feel.
- Snap buttons on the waist and cuff adjustment for optimized riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets, plus zippered chest pocket.
- Embroidered logos on front and back with heat stamp logos on shoulders.
- Low profile collar construction with perforated leather padded edging for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Removable thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) allows the jacket to be worn in cooler climates.
- Snap button connection system allows jacket to be attached to the belt loop of Alpinestars Tech Denim Pants.
- Chest and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- CE-certified class-leading shoulder and elbow protectors.
- The garment is CE-certified.
Streetwise Drystar Pants
The Streetwise DRYSTAR® Pant has a multi-fabric main shell construction incorporating strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements and CE-certified protection, as well stretch inserts on the crotch and knee. A laminated DRYSTAR® membrane, for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, and a removable thermal liner mean this pant can be worn in a wide range of weather conditions.
- Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
- Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for 100% waterproofing and excellent breathability. The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
- Removable thermal liner (100g, thigh, 80g lower leg) means pants can be worn in a variety of climate conditions.
- Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
- Stretch insert on crotch and knee area offers an enhanced range of leg mobility.
- Two deep zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings.
- Ventilation openings feature zippers to easily control levels of cooling and internal airflow.
- Reflective prints on side of the pants make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Multiple hook and loop volume adjusters on legs.
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjuster for improved riding fit.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Silicon print on back seat area in order provides greater grip on seat.
- Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade).
- Internal Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor knee protectors for class-leading protection.
- This garment is CE-certified.
T-SP W Drystar Glove
A sport riding glove constructed from advanced stretch textile and softshell, the CE-certified T-SP W DRYSTAR® Glove is waterproof and breathable. With class-leading knuckle protection and a leather palm for comfort and control, this glove is ideal for performance riding.