Looking for a race suit that can pull double duty while hunting? Perhaps you’re cultivating your offspring into the next Marquez? Maybe you’re a lady in need of well-vented hand protection? Say no more! This Alpinestars 2018 Technical Collection product highlight will give you just what you need.
Begin Press Release:
GP PLUS CAMO Leather Suit
A unique digital camouflage designed graphic for a racing leather suit with class-leading protection and innovative technical features such as extensive stretch paneling, aerodynamic hump and calf expansion gussets. The GP Plus Camo Leather Suit has been meticulously developed to improve anatomical performance and comfort. CE certified, the GP Plus Camo Leather Suit is perfectly suited to track day riding and racing.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm supple premium bovine leather.
• Large accordion strategically positioned stretch panels for improved movement and comfort on the bike.
• Reinforced stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch, calves and chest further improve fit and feel.
• Ergonomic back hump, ergonomically shaped for improved airflow and performance at high speed.
• Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction promote comfort fit and reduce rider fatigue.
• Perforated panels offer highly efficient ventilation performance.
• Strategically positioned aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
• Calf expansion gusset for adaptive fit accommodating various lower leg sizes.
• Hook and loop grip strap adjusters on calves and cuffs for volume control and personalized fit.
• Extended printed camo graphic for a distinctive look and unique finish.
INNERSHELL / LINING
• Integrated padding throughout increases comfort and suit fit.
• Pre-shaped, multi-layer knee construction helps rider mobility and offers increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
• Internally reinforced seat area for improved comfort and durability.
• Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability: liner is body-mapped to work in conjunction with rider’s physique as well as stretch zones in leather suit.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
• 3D textured comfort fabric collar construction for breathability and improved comfort.
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance and performance against impacts.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Alpinestars sport knee slider constructed from advanced PU compound and shaped for optimal contact with asphalt.
• This product is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
NUCLEON KR-Y Youth Protector
Fully designed and developed for younger riders the Nucleon KR-Y is lightweight and features an ergonomic back protector plate follows the natural contours of the back. CE Certified to Level 2 standards the KR-Y features a kidney belt to ensure a safe and secure fit.
•Extremely lightweight, flexible and ergonomically profiled for an optimized anatomical fit for young and smaller-framed riders.
•The Nucleon KR-Y incorporates an airflow channeling system for cooling and comfort.
•New soft viscoelastic PU foam compound offers comfort and fit.
•Kidney belt featuring a dual Hook and loop grip closure system to keep protection close to the body.
•Ergonomic protection plate contour to the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding.
•Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system to allow an easy and comfortable use of the protector.
•Youth back protector CE certified EN 1621_2:2014 LEVEL 2.
STELLA SMX-1 AIR V2 Glove
With a chassis developed to promote an optimized women’s fit and incorporating perforated leather and airmesh, the lightweight, CE certified road riding STELLA SMX-1 AIR V2 Glove has an evolved styling design for improved comfort, hand mobility and an innovative grip zone on palm and thumb for greater sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
•Developed specifically for an optimized woman’s fit.
•Full premium leather and mesh main chassis construction, plus strategic perforation zones and air mesh for improved breathability.
•Synthetic suede zones and side padding reinforcement for durability, additional abrasion resistance and comfort.
•Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
•Stretch zone on fingers and backhand for comfort and improved range of hand movement.
•Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
•Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
•Integrated padding on fingers helps fit and comfort. •Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior grip and comfort.
•Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
•This garment is CE certified Level 1.