Crafted using premium quality Tenax Polyamide fabric, Metropole features EN1621-1 certified Warrior Lite protectors on shoulders and elbows, with the possibility to equip a variety of SPIDI EN1621-2 Lev.1 and Lev.2 certified Warrior Back protectors. On the inside, the well known H2Out waterproof and breathable membrane with taped seams provides an excellent protection from rain, snow and wind, while the Thermore® insulating technology makes its debut in the motorcycle commuting world. And it couldn’t be a more impressive debut, as Metropole is really able to face the worst weather conditions with ease.
With 5 outer pockets and 2 internal waterproof pockets, Metropole is ideal for carrying the most common devices needed downtown, like a smartphones, small tablets, cameras and more, as the removable waterproof hood comes in handy when facing rain while walking down the streets.
Available in green and black colors, SPIDI Metropole is the next big thing for downtown riders.
- High tenacity Tenax Polyamide fabric, for extreme abrasion resistance
- Thermore® EVOdown guarantees high insulation all over the surface
- Polar fleece lining
- Elasticized fabric
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2
- Warrior Lite protectors certified EN 1621-1 Level 1 shoulders and ellbows
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out membrane
- Knitted cuff
- Insulating fixed lining with 250 gr wadding
- Waterproof outside pockets
- Waterproof inside pockets
- Pocket for eyeglasses or phone
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
Sizes: M – 3XL
Colors: Green, Black
Price: North America $599.90, Europe €549.90
More info: https://www.spidi.com/ww_en/metropole.html