Warrior Tech is the result of experiments on track, through software simulations and tests in the urban environment; a new technology with a careful study of bio-mechanics, able to protect the rider in the most sensitive areas in the event of a fall. Thanks to its modular design, it adapts perfectly to the natural shapes of the human body.
SPIDI’s 30 years of experience on the GPs scene, made the difference in terms of ergonomics, fit and a general construction that enhances unparalleled freedom of movements and control on the bike, especially thanks to the extensive Flex Tenax panels on the torso and arms.
On the inside, a comfortable lining provides a cozy sensation to the rider, while the Step-in Clothing attachments allow to mount the optional thermal liner and the famous H2Out waterproof, breathable and windbreaking membrane, so to allow this jacket to be worn from spring to autumn.
- 1.2mm thick Italian cowhide
- High tenacity elastic Flex Tenax
- Nylon 6.6
- Removable EN1621-1:2012 certified Multitech protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for EN1621-2:2012 Warrior Back protector Lev.1 and Lev.2
- Warrior shields on shoulders
- Fixed lining
- Arrangement for optional thermal lining
- Arrangement for optional H2Out waterproof membrane
- Optional Step in Clothing: layered clothing system
- Pants clip to connect jacket/trousers
- Zip fastener to connect jacket/trousers
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Designed to fit the ladies morphology at best
Sizes: 46 – 60
Colors: White, Black/White, Red, Black/Fuchsia, Black/YellowFluo
Price: North America: $549.90 – Europe: €399.90