Recommended Ages: Rated E for Everyone
Who Has It: Anyone who sells video games should have it ( BestBuy for example )
How Much: $59.99
They’re not old enough yet to be speeding around a track at ridiculous speeds but at least they can pretend to be and MotoGP will put them in the riders seat. Capcom just released this video game this fall so it should be on any gamer/rider’s radar.
- Intuitive Arcade controls complement Intermediate and Simulation handling modes, making this a highly accessible racing experience for all audiences
- Ride as yourself and compete against riders from the world’s premier motorcycling championship
- Challenge three engine classes, including 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP™ classes
- Selectable CPU AI allows custom matching to skill levels
- Pit your riding skills against players from across the globe in intense online multiplayer modes
- New 2008 season adds both night racing in Qatar and the Indianapolis circuit
As long as you have an Xbox 360, or Playstation 2/3, or even a capable PC, you can immerse yourself in this riding simulator and flip out on a rain soaked track safely and soundly. Motorcycle.com will have a review up for it soon, so keep an eye out on their video game section.
Check out 4 more gift ideas after the “jump”
Continue Reading »