The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows has released its 12-stop 2011-2012 tour calender.
The country’s largest touring motorcycle show, the IMS usually features several new models making their debuts in the United States.
The 2011-2012 tour kicks off Nov. 18-20, 2011, in San Mateo, Calif., and ends March 14-17, 2012 in Daytona Beach, Fla., at Bike Week.
Here’s the full slate:
- November 18-20, 2011, San Mateo County Event Center in San Mateo, CA
- December 2-4, 2011, Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX
- December 9-11, 2011, Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA
- December 16-18, 2011, Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA
- January 6-8, 2012, Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI
- January 13-15, 2012, Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C.
- January 20-22, 2012, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, NY
- January 27-29, 2012, I-X Center in Cleveland, OH
- February 3-5, 2012, Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, MN
- February 10-12, 2012, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago, IL
- February 24-26, 2012, Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC
- March 14-17, 2012, Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, FL
Press release after the jump.
Continue Reading »