That’s a cool door prize!
Begin Press Release:
Presenting this years VVMR10 Raffle Bike…
This year, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be giving away a Triumph Thunderbird Bobber, built and curated by the VVMC Build Team! This will be the 5th bike that the club has given away, and promises to be one of our oldest, and most challenging builds. The build is underway, and tickets are ON SALE NOW!
Head on over to www.venicevintage.com/tickets for your chance to win this fine British Custom Hard-tailed Bobber!
The raffle will happen Saturday, Sept. 16th at the 10th Annual Venice Vintage Motorcycle Rally, here in Venice, California. You need not be present to win!
Raffle Terms & Conditions
- You NEED NOT be present to win (Although we hope you are there, we will call the winner when the ticket is drawn)
- Each ticket is $10 – you may buy as many as you wish
- Shipping is NOT included. If the winner cannot take in-person delivery of the motorcycle, we will assist the winner in finding a shipper or freight forwarder within the U.S. or internationally, but the winner is responsible for all shipping costs.
- All online ticket sales will be transferred to a physical ticket when online sales close (not to worry, all tickets will be counted, we are very serious about this)
- PLEASE INCLUDE A VALID PHONE NUMBER, so we can call you when you win!
- Although we’re confident that this will be one seriously BADASS bike, there is absolutely no warranty and the winner agrees to accept the bike as is.
- All ticket sales are final
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to charity Ride For Kids – Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
Ride For Kids – Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
Ride for Kids is the longest-running, most successful motorcycle charity event in the nation. Since 1984, motorcyclists have raised funds to help children with brain tumors, which are the top cause of cancer death in children.
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation was created in 1991 by the founders of Ride for Kids, and is now the leading nonprofit funding research into childhood brain tumors. Our events also fund free educational resources, college scholarships for brain tumor survivors and emergency financial aid for families.
American Honda is the presenting sponsor of Ride for Kids. Other national supporters include GEICO and Cycle World magazine.
Want to be a part of VVMR10?
We’re proud to announce that we’re currently taking Partnering Sponsorship positions for the 10th Annual Venice Vintage Motorcycle Rally. We couldn’t have been able to put this one-of-a-kind event for the last 9 years on without the help of so many local and national sponsors. We have a variety of options available ranging from corporate presenting sponsors, to vending booths, kind donations & bike build supporters. If you’d like to be a part of the action go to www.venicevintage.com/becomeasponsor for more details.
Check back for more Build Updates & Rally Info!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram, or go towww.venicevintage.com for the latest updates an events calendar. We’ll have bike build updates & much more in the following weeks!