HeliBars’ new Tour Performance handlebar risers for Yamaha Super Ténéré adventure bikes offer a simple, inexpensive and effective way to improve the big, brutish machine’s ergonomics for additional all-day comfort on tarmac and trail.
Heli designed different risers to fit both generations of this capable bike thatimprove leverage and the Ténéré’s handling, especially at lower speeds. For 2012-2013 models, the Tour Performance riser elevates the bike’s one-piece, tubular handlebar 2 inches and positions it 1-1/2 inches rearward, bringing the handgrips closer to the rider.
For 2014 and later Ténérés, HeliBars built in a 1-1/4 inch rise to complement the current bike’s taller, three-piece triple clamp and also moves the handlebar back by 1-1/2 inches. To do so, riser kits for these bikes include a brake-line extension, whereas the earlier models simply use models utilize the stock hydraulic lines.
Both one-piece risers are made from CNC-machined 6061 aluminum flat bar. Fitting flush in the top triple clamps for additional strength, they work on all standard and electronic-suspension-equipped models. Their beefy design and silver powdercoat match the bikes’ OEM finish.
HeliBars’ Super Ténéré Tour Performance Handlebar Risers require no modifications to install, making for a simple, one-hour job using common tools. To minimize complexity, the kits are engineered to accept all factory electrical components. Both kits come complete with high-quality Allen-head hardware and fully illustrated, step-by-step instructions.
Engineered, tested and manufactured in Cornish, Maine, these Tour Performance Handlebar Risers–and all HeliBars products–are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee via Heli’s 30-day return policy, and come with a one-year warranty.
- Better ergonomics for additional all-day street and trail comfort
- Improved leverage and handling, especially at lower speeds
- Direct stock replacement for all model years
- No modifications necessary for installation
- Handlebar Rise:
- 2012 – 2013: 2 inches over stock positioning
- 2014 and later: 1-1/4 inches over stock positioning
- Brings hand grips 1-1/2 inches closer to the rider
- Machined to fit flush in the top triple tree for additional strength
- Designed to fit standard and electronic-suspension-equipped models
- Rigid, flex-free, high-quality construction
- Durable silver powdercoat finish
- 100% satisfaction guarantee via a 30-day return policy
- One-year warranty
- Engineered, tested and manufactured in Cornish, Maine
Retail Price: 2012-2013: $129; 2014 and later: $149
HeliBars Yamaha Super Ténéré Tour Performance Handlebar Risers
HeliBars Part Numbers: 2012-2013: HR09107; 2014 and later: HR09109
Fitment: All years (2012 – 2016)
Availability: Direct from HeliBars.com and motorcycle dealers that carry products distributed by Western Powersports