GRANBY, COLORADO, April 13, 2016 – Power World ADVWoman Rally Announced July 21-24, 2016, at Flying Heels Rodeo Arena in Granby, Colorado
Pat Jacques and Power World motor sports are organizing the first-ever motorcycle adventure rally targeting women and families. To be held July 21-24, 2016, in Granby, Colorado, the event will include classroom sessions as well as on-range dirt bike essentials and adventure essentials rider training. All instructors are women! Men are welcome too; this is a female and family friendly rally.
“Never before has there been an adventure rally in which all instructors are women! Women are a growing part of the market and this rally is something that is absolutely needed,” said Pat Jacques, Rally Director. “This is about women helping each other and women helping themselves. And it’s not just about motorcycles. This rally is a vehicle for self-discovery, empowerment, and for women to feel self-directed, self-reliant and capable.”
Classroom Sessions are open to all attendees and will run Friday & Saturday 3:30PM-4:30PM and 4:45-5:45PM, with several classes running simultaneously in different locations. Topics include trail side maintenance, trail side first aid, intro to GPS navigation, fitness and training for off road riding, truck & trailer motorcycle loading and unloading, flat tire repair, how to pick up a bike, moto-camping and travel photography.
Three registration packages are available:Base Package $187
- Three nights tent and self-contained RV camping
- Catered breakfast Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Catered dinner Friday &Saturday
- Entry to all classroom training
- Maps, GPS tracks, and GEO Caches for local road, dual sport, single track and MX track rides
- Saturday night DJ and dance party
Base Package plus Rider Training $277.00
- Includes everything in the base package, plus one day of rider training in either “Dirt Bike Essentials” (small single track bikes) or “Adventure Essentials” (dual sport and adventure bikes) with options for “women only” classes. Each class is taught by two highly qualified women instructors and is limited to 15 riders.
Base Plus Plus package $347.00
- Base package plus two days of rider training both Friday and Saturday. Take “Dirt Bike Essentials” one day and “Adventure Essentials” the next day. With options for “women only” classes. Each class is taught by two highly qualified women instructors and is limited to 15 riders.
There is an early bird 10% discount on each package if registering before May 7, 2016.
“Make no mistake. We may be teaching motorcycling, but what we’re really doing is empowering women!” said Jacques.