From a Fastrack Riders press release:
This past event at Auto Club Speedway was a great way to start off our 2016 riding season! During our season opener, we introduced BMW (DAG) as our new sponsor for the season and welcomed back KTM as our longtime partner in an all new RC390 & gymkhana programs.
As always, our goal is to provide the safest environment possible for all participants and we have a blast doing it. Although the weather forecast predicted an over 50% chance rain on Saturday, we only got a few sprinkles and only one session was missed to ensure riding conditions were safe for everyone.
As we are always chasing zero (yes, zero crash days), during the Rider’s Meeting on Friday, a contingency was thrown out to every rider partaking in the event… $25 track day credit for a no crash day for every participant! And on Saturday, we doubled the reward to $50. Unfortunately, we barely missed our goal on both days. However, since Levels 2 and 3 succeeded with the zero crashes goal on Friday, we have decided to provide $25 discount for their next event, in appreciation to their great efforts.
We hope at our next event we can achieve a zero crash day and we look forward to all of you joining us at Auto Club Speedway in February on the 26th, 27th and/or the 28th!
FASTRACK RIDERS – IN EUROPE!
Come join Fastrack Riders Staff for and exclusive Europe Experience specially tailored for Fastrack Riders customers!
We’ve all dreamed about riding those amazing European MotoGP race tracks we keep seeing on TV. Well here’s our chance to actually do it! Fastrack Riders engaged with its European connections and made exclusive arrangements so you can make it happen at world famous race tracks such as Portimão (PT), Jerez (SP) or Mugello (IT) for just $1,995 + airfare.
Sign up to ride at any one of those tracks or all of them for as little as $1,995 (US Dollars) per event. Each entry will get you:
- One day on any one of those tracks
- Fully race prepped race bike of your choice (R1M, R6, GSXR1000, GSXR600, Panigale) *
- All inclusive fuel
- All inclusive race tires
- Tire Warmer & bike stands
- Two nights at select recommended hotel
- Transportation to/from hotel/racetrack
- Trackside support
- Siting laps lead by instructor
* Sign up now to reserve your bike of preference while space is limited and bikes reservations are on a first come first serve basis. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Plan your 2016 vacation now and sign up for any or all of the following:
- SAT May 28 – Mugello, Italy – $1,950.00
- FRI – SAT May 27 & 28 – Mugello, Italy – $3,800.00
- SUN May 22 – Jerez, Spain – $1,950.00
- SAT- SUN May 21 & 22 – Jerez, Spain – $3,800.00
- SUN May 15 – Portimão $1,950.00
- SAT- SUN May 14 & 15 – Portimão, Portugal – $3,800.00
– A $1,000.00 Deposit will be required at the track for the R1’s and additional Deposit is required for the Panigale.
Anyone interested must be signed up ASAP or by February 26 at the very latest! The sooner the better while airfare prices are still low. Do not book your flights until you receive your track and bike reservations.