The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows today announced its “Summer of Sponsorship Progam” with the support for the 43rd Annual BMW Motorcycle Owners of America International Rally in Billings, Montana, July 23-25, 2015.
The aim of the program is to connect the motorcycling community, its vendors, and enthusiasts. To do this, IMS will sponsor enthusiast rallies, bike nights and events across the United States, with IMS branding to be seen throughout the event from on-site signage to sponsorship of “The Vendor Appreciation Lunch.”
IMS support for events and rallies throughout the U.S. includes World Superbike races, and activations in new cities on the 2015/2016 Tour including Portland, Oregon, Long Beach, California, Sacramento, California, and Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania. The summer venture began with a sponsorship at Motoblot in Chicago, Illinois in June 2015 along with the IMS title sponsor, Progressive Insurance.
Tracy Harris, Senior Vice President Powersports Group, UBM Advanstar: “The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows are looking forward to supporting the 43rd Annual BMW MOA International Rally and events across the U.S. this summer. The ‘Summer of Sponsorship Program’ helps to bring the motorcycle community together and celebrate riding with camaraderie, education and a passion for the hobby. These are core values at IMS and we continue to reach out to our audience and connect with motorcyclists, vendors and enthusiasts beyond the 11 U.S. Shows.”
The Tour schedule offers attendees the unique opportunity to be the first to see the newest models, speak with knowledgeable product experts and be well-prepared and enthusiastic for the upcoming riding season. Unique opportunities will exist for licensed riders to test ride new motorcycles in select cities on the Tour.
In addition to the consumer facing aspect of IMS, the Shows offer a rare business-to-business platform in all markets. Designed specifically for motorcycle dealers across the U.S., the initiative is geared toward education, information and training.
The 2015/2016 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows 11-city Tour schedule is as follows:
- NEW CITY: October 31-November 1, 2015 | Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR
- NEW CITY: November 6- 8, 2015 | Cal Expo Center, Sacramento, CA
- November 20-22, 2015 | Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA
- December 11-13, 2015 | Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
- January 8-10, 2016 | Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL
- NEW CITY: January 15- 17, 2016 | Ft. Washington Convention Center, Fort Washington, PA
- January 22-24, 2016 | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, TX
- January 29-31, 2016 | I-X Center, Cleveland, OH
- February 5-7, 2016 | Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN
- February 12-14, 2016 | Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL
- NEW DATE: February 20-21, 2016 | University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
For more information visit www.motorcycleshows.com.