During a recent interview conducted with MV Agusta USA’s new CEO, Helen Vasilevski, an emphasis was placed on reducing the distance MV Agusta customers (and potential customers) would have to travel in order to reach a dealer. In keeping with that theme, MV Agusta USA has announced an expansion to its dealer network, introducing nine new dealers across the country.
“We have a continual strategy to make changes in selected open areas where rider demand is high and the prospective MV rider community is underserved,” said Helen Vasilevski, CEO, MV Agusta USA LLC. “While we are not looking for extensive expansion, to best serve our enthusiastic riders we need to close the significant distances between service points across the USA.”
Below are the nine new dealerships, and an additional existing dealership now operating under new management:
- Utah (greater Salt Lake): Harrison Eurosports 361 W 9000 S, Sandy, UT 84070
- Texas (greater Houston): Houston Superbike 7090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074
- New York (greater Buffalo): Kustom Workz 5035 Transit Rd, Depew, NY 14043
- Michigan (greater Detroit): MV Agusta Detroit 33816 Woodward Ave. Birmingham, MI 48009
- Louisiana (greater Baton Rouge): G.N. Gonzales 666 Chippewa St, Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- Florida (central FL): Melillimoto 6810 SE 58th Ave, Ocala, FL 34480
- Florida: (FL AL MS Gulf Coast): D&D Cycles 2400 Fernwood Ave, Pensacola, FL 32505
- California (Inland Empire, southern CA): Douglas Motorcycles 390 N H St, San Bernardino, CA 92410
- California (southern CA): Newport Italian 1536 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Dealership under new management
- New York (greater NYC): Gold Coast Motorsports 2070 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
For a complete listing of dealers across the USA please go to http://www.mvagusta.com/en-us/dealers/country/usa/. Updates to the dealer network will be communicated a few times per year.
And to express interest in becoming an authorized MV Agusta dealer in the USA, contact email@example.com.