For the 2015 World Superbike round at Laguna Seca, July 17-19, Ducati will once again be featuring Ducati Island. Located between turns two and three, Ducati Island is a must-see for all motorcycle fans, especially Ducatisti. There will be exclusive parking for Ducati owners, rider appearances, displays of Ducatis new and old, Ducati apparel and much more.
Ducati fans can now purchase the ultimate fan package to cheer on Ducati Superbike team riders Davide Giugliano (#34) and Chaz Davies (#7) from Turn 4 as they pilot the Ducati Panigale R Superbike around the technical, 2.238-mile track.
Ducati Track Package Includes:
- Turn 4 Ducati grandstand seat (three-day admission)
- Paddock access
- Motorcycle parking pass with access to exclusive parking area
- Voucher for exclusive Ducati gift
- Participation in Ducati track walk
- The opportunity to ride your motorcycle on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Raceway during the Ducati parade lap on Friday, July 17