Adapting its racing technology to the road, AGV has broken fresh terrain with the new GT-Veloce, a top-end street helmet boasting the same shell and features as the company’s track-focused Pista GP and Corsa models. Through the elimination of the rear spoiler found on those award-winning helmets, the GT-Veloce has a more rounded profile that is appropriate for a more upright riding position, but its race-bred roots guarantee absolute performance in terms of safety, light weight, aerodynamics and ventilation. The GT-Veloce was developed following AGV Extreme Standards, an exacting process that incorporates Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics and wind-tunnel testing. Thanks to a tunable comfort liner with extra padding and optimized density of the inner components, the helmet is comfortable and quiet for long days in the saddle.
GT-Veloce: The perfect helmet for motorcycle touring over any distance and under any weather conditions.
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid and carbon fiber
- Number of shell sizes: 4
- Ventilation: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System)
- Certifications: ECE/DOT
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra® micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort with sanitizing treatment
- Inner Liners: Fully removable and washable
- Visor: Race 2 flat, non-scratch visor with wide field of vision; suitable for tear-off strips
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor lock system (VLS) that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick-release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention system: Double D
- Sizes: XS-S-MS-ML-L-XL-XXL
- Weight: 3 lbs., 4 oz. (+/- 2 oz.) in size MS
- Retail Price: From $559.95