SPIDI has introduced the X-Tour H2Out, a two-layer touring jacket for the rain forests to the highest mountains, designed by Aldo Drudi.
The jacket’s abrasion resistant outer fabric is bonded to the waterproof and breathable H2Out membrane, allowing the Spidi X-Tour H2Out to face the worst driving rain without getting soaked and consequently heavy. Vents are placed in the chest, arms and back to promote a fresh breath of air when riding ion warm weather. For winter use, there’s a removable, thermal liner.
The jacket comes equipped with EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders and elbows, and it’s also ready to be upgraded with the optional EN1621-2 Lev.1 and Lev.2 certified Warrior Back Protectors, and with the prEN1621-3 certified Warrior Chest and Thorax Warrior protectors.
The H2Out features Spidi’s Ergofit System along with the Ergonomic Safety Tuning device on the neck, allow this touring jacket to easily adapt to different body structures as well as to adjust the different set-up for summer or winter use.
- Outer fabric laminated to H2Out membrane
- Tenax Flex inserts on shoulder blades
- 200gr Removable internal thermal lining
- EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protections on shoulders and elbows
- Ready for EN1621/2 Level 1 and Level 2 certified Warrior back protector
- Ready for prEN1621/3 certified Warrior Chest and Thorax Warrior protectors
- Ventilation zips on shoulders, inside arms and back
- Perimeter zipper for attachment to trousers
- 4 outside pockets including two waterproof
- 2 waterproof inner pockets
- Micrometric closure neck with EST system
- Velcro for adjusting the volume on sides and sleeves
- Drawstring tightening on bottom
- Details in Reflex
- Waterproof zips
Sizes: M – 3XL
Colors: Black/Red, Black/Yellow, Black/Grey