Shoei is hitting the ground running in 2015, with a wide selection of new graphics for virutally all of its models. See below for the full rundown.
- Trajectory TC-1, TC-2, & TC-5 – This graphic was worn by Danny Eslick during his 2014 AMA Daytona Sportbike season on board his Riders Discount Triumph and was first seen on the top step of the podium at this year’s Daytona 200. It is a sleek matte finish and offered in three color ways. MSRP $807.99
- Cog TC-9 – This unique graphic will be offered in a gloss finish and is a nice addition to our GT-Air line up. There are many small details that will keep someone staring at it for hours. MSRP $670.99
- Revive – has the mythical Phoenix on both sides and is a high gloss finish. The fire breathing creature complements the design of this helmet and it is offered in two color ways. MSRP $670.99
- Grandeur – This graphic has a very detailed ornate design. It also comes in a high gloss finish and with color changing accents; it really adds more depth to the design. MSRP $670.99
- Cruise TC-1, TC-5 – has a 50’s style to it and resembles some unique traits from some iconic American cars. It comes in a high gloss finish and available in two color ways. MSRP $589.99
- Brigand TC-5 – has a tough tattoo style to it, skull, rose and spider webs and a sleek matte finish to top it off. MSRP $589.99
- Terminus TC-5 – has a black & gold theme with some checkered pattern over the top. This design also comes in a sleek matte finish and also has a rough and worn look to it. MSRP $589.99
- Graffitti TC-6 – the name says it all. Created by a young Shoei designer, this edgy design has amazing colors and intricate details all around. Offered in a high gloss finish this one will stand out from the line up. MSRP $589.99
- Banner TC-1 – This helmet is our latest design for all those patriotic motorcycles riders out there. This sporty graphic comes in a high gloss finish. MSRP $492.99
- Resolute TC-5 – has a military theme for all those vets and proud supporters of our military. It has a metallic silver base with the large star on the side and digital camouflage on the chin bar. This graphic is available in the sleek matte finish. MSRP $492.99
- Block-Pass TC-1, TC-2, & TC-5 – is Shoei’s latest sport graphic for the off-road helmet. It comes in a high gloss finish and three different color ways to appeal to all those different brands of riders out there. MSRP $613.99
- Maelstrom TC-1, TC-4, & TC-8 – has a very aggressive and vibrant theme. This new design will definitely stand out from some of the other graphics. This one comes in the high gloss finish and also in three different color ways to appeal to a wide variety of riders. MSRP $613.99
- Grant2 TC-1 & TC-3 – Supercross & Motocross fan favorite Josh Grant first used this new design earlier this year in competition and Shoei is proud to add this to the 2015 lineup. Features include a dream catcher on the top with feathers down the chin bar and the Kanji character meaning “dream” on the right side. This vibrant race replica comes in the high gloss finish. MSRP $654.99
Just like the very first Shoei helmet built in 1959, every Shoei today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet. Click through the gallery below for more colorways. For more information, visit http://www.shoei- helmets.com/Graphics.aspx.