The Suzuki MotoGP test team has completed three-days of extensive testing at the Misano circuit in Italy, evaluating several new factory parts including a new chassis, new engine-specifications and revised electronics, plus a new-styled cowling. All in preparation for the manufacturer’s return to grand prix racing in 2015. Test riders Randy De Puniet and Nobuatsu Aoki […]
Honda Offering Discount VIP Ticket Package For Laguna Seca MotoGP
If you want a true VIP experience at the MotoGP round at Laguna Seca, July 19-21, you’re in luck. Honda is offering a discounted three-day VIP ticket package of $230. The discount is open to riders of all makes and models, though being a Honda owner will reward you with the most benefits, as you’ll see below.
Here’s what that $230 will get you:
- One (1) 3-Day General Admission Ticket
- One (1) 3-Day Paddock Pass
- One (1) 3-Day VIP Honda Motorcycle Parking Pass
- One (1) Turn 4 Grandstand Seat
- One (1) Friday morning Honda VIP Parade Lap
- A Honda-provided “Goodie Bag,” available on a first come, first served basis due to limited quantities.
Click here to take advantage of this special offer.