Honda has officially unveiled the 2012 version of the CBR1000RR sportbike. Pictures of the 2012 Honda CBR1000RR actually leaked out last month from Hong Kong but official images and details are now out. The 2012 Honda CBR1000RR receives new Showa Big Piston forks, a new double-tube design rear shock, revised fuel injection settings, updated nose […]
Honda Offering Discount VIP Ticket Package For Laguna Seca MotoGP
If you want a true VIP experience at the MotoGP round at Laguna Seca, July 19-21, you’re in luck. Honda is offering a discounted three-day VIP ticket package of $230. The discount is open to riders of all makes and models, though being a Honda owner will reward you with the most benefits, as you’ll see below.
Here’s what that $230 will get you:
- One (1) 3-Day General Admission Ticket
- One (1) 3-Day Paddock Pass
- One (1) 3-Day VIP Honda Motorcycle Parking Pass
- One (1) Turn 4 Grandstand Seat
- One (1) Friday morning Honda VIP Parade Lap
- A Honda-provided “Goodie Bag,” available on a first come, first served basis due to limited quantities.
Click here to take advantage of this special offer.