A series of updates makes the Suzuki DR200S new for 2015.
Intermot 2012: 2013 Zero Lineup Gets 99% Horsepower Increase
Zero Motorcycles made a big splash at the 2012 Intermot show in Cologne, Germany, announcing a host of impressive updates. We’ll have a more in-depth look for you tomorrow, for now, here are the highlights:
- A higher-voltage Z-Force power pack;
- An average power increase of 99% across the entire lineup;
- A claimed range of 137 city miles for the Zero S;
- A quick charge to 95% of battery capacity in under an hour using CHADeMO charge stations;
- iPhone and Android phone integration via Bluetooth;
- All new frames;
- New bodywork on the Zero S and Zero DS;
- The Zero MX gets upsized, while the Zero X gets replaced by:
- The new Zero FX claiming 44 hp, 70 ft-lb. of torque and a weight of just 275 pounds;
Prices range from the $7,995 Zero XU with a Z-Force 2.8 power pack to the $15,995 Zero S with a Z-Force 11.4 power pack. Dealers are accepting orders now with deliveries set to begin in North America in January 2013 with European deliveries to follow in February. Check back tomorrow for a closer look at the 2013 Zero Motorcycles lineup.