Mega stars of the custom chopper world Arlen Ness, Dave Perewitz and Rick Fairless have each built a one-off custom motorcycle for Allstate Insurance Co. Each bike embodies themes representing Allstate’s involvement in the motorcycle community, like the company’s motorcycle awareness program called Once is Never Enough (ONE), which Fairless incorporated into his design.
A fourth motorcycle, a Victory Cross Country customized by Ness, is the grand prize in Allstate’s national sweepstakes (www.allstate.com/motosweepstakes).
“Rick, Dave and I have distinct differences in our styles,” said Ness. “But in the end, we were able to come together with one goal in mind – the rider.”
About the Bikes
- Arlen Ness’ Custom Sweepstakes Motorcycle
Arlen Ness’ 2012 Victory Cross Country bike features Ness billet wheels including 23″ front with matching brake rotors, modular billet and steel handlebars, fusion grips and pegs, deep cut floorboards, stainless steel cables and a Ness front fender.
- Arlen Ness’ Custom Motorcycle
Arlen Ness’ design features a special digger style frame, 124″ S&S engine, 26″ wheels, handmade tank and fenders, retro controls and a Le Pera seat. The bike will also feature special Allstate messaging and icons promoting protection.
- Rick Fairless’ Custom Motorcycle
Rick Fairless’ design features a Strokers Dallas “Pam” frame, 124″ S&S polished engine, 120 spoke radial laced wheels, 1938 Chevy headlight and custom pegs, grips, seat and handlebars. The theme for Fairless’ bike will feature special messaging to promote Allstate’s motorcycle awareness program called Once is Never Enough (ONE).
- Dave Petewitz’s Custom Motorcycle
Dave Perewitz’s design is a custom bagger with stretched tank on a raked and stretched frame, and features a custom dash with Kicker sound system, Danny Gray seat and artwork by Keith Hanson. Included with the bike will also be a new iPad with the GoodRide by Allstate app installed.
The bikes will be on display during Daytona Bike Week at the Allstate Rider Protection Zone located at Daytona International Speedway (1801 W. International Speedway Blvd.), which opened Friday, March 9, and then will travel to other major motorcycle rallies across the country during 2012, including:
- Daytona Bike Week – Daytona Beach, Fla., March 9-17
- Leesburg Bikefest – Leesburg, Fla., April 26-29
- Laconia Motorcycle Week – Laconia, N.H., June 9-17
- Thunder in the Valley – Johnstown, Pa., June 21-24
- Roar on the Shore – Erie, Penn., July 12-14
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally – Sturgis, S.D., Aug. 4-11
- Bikes, Blues & BBQ – Fayetteville, Ark., Sept. 26-Sept. 29
- Biketoberfest – Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 18-21
- Lone Star Rally – Galveston/Houston, Texas, Nov. 1-4
Fans can register for the national sweepstakes for the Arlen Ness 2012 Victory Cross Country bike by entering online at Allstate.com/MotoSweepstakes or by visiting the Allstate Rider Protection Zone at any of the rallies mentioned above.