SKIL Power Tools is giving you a chance to win a custom Big Dog K-9 chopper if you submit a story about how you managed to overcome a challenging construction project with your Worm Drive SKILSAW. You can enter the contest at the SKIL contest site, entries will be judged on difficulty, creativity and overall […]
Fully Modified Yamaha ATV Giveaway is Easy and Educational!
Our sister site has a new contest
- Signing up for the contest
- Follow along on ATV.com with the articles on the modified build of the Raptor 250
- Take a survey at the end of it all to enter and win.
I did some research into the Raptor 250 to see what it’s all about:
- BASE MSRP is $4,499.00 but the one they are giving away is fully modified AND you get riding gear!
- You, the readers, gave it 4 1/2 and 5 star ratings in everything.
- Has a 4-stroke engine so it’s easy to maintain and runs clean.
- “It’s the best 250 sport quad we’ve had the opportunity to ride.” -ATV.com review from back in August 2008.
- To quote some user submitted reviews: “AWSOME!!!!!!”, “Definately one of the best Yamaha quads ever made by Yamaha.”, “ Yamaha did a realllly good job on this quad bike”.
Check out the rest of this post to see some details on what you have to do to win and also to see a bunch of pictures of the 2009 Yamaha Raptor 250 in action.
Sign-up on the contest page and follow along with the modification of a Yamaha Raptor. ATV.com is releasing a 6-part series in which you’ll see how they modify and improve a base Raptor 250. So besides part-taking in the contest, you could learn some tips and tricks. At the end of the series there will be a short survey for you to take to enter to win. By signing up you become eligible to take the survey, plus you’ll get the ATV.com newsletter that will link you to the latest contest article to check out.
Not bad. You’re learning a few tips, getting some interesting reading, and you could win the finished modified ATV.
If you want to read the review of the Yamaha Raptor 250, head on over to ATV.com’s review.
Here’s a few shots of the 2009 Yamaha Raptor 250 in action.