The Lost and Damned is the highly anticipated Xbox360-exclusive add-on game to GTA IV. To sum it up, the game is good. It’s as simple as that. Sure, it’s not as deep as Niko’s adventures and some parts are a little too familiar, but there is just too much content to deny it from being […]
Grand Theft Auto IV Add-On: Time to Join A Biker Gang
GTA4: The Lost and Damned, is for us!
Let’s get the usual Grand Theft Auto talk out of the way:
Yes, in GTA4 you can steal cars, kill innocent civilians (and not-so innocent civilians), hire prostitutes, and go to a strip club to get a lap dance.
You’ve heard about Grand Theft Auto’s reputation before, I’m not going to repeat it again.
What hardly gets out into the mass media is the quality of the game, from visuals to story telling. GTA4 was categorized by many as Game of the Year, but not for the violence. It was the story that made Grand Theft Auto 4 a shining gem amongst all the video games released in 2008.
Think of the movie Pulp Fiction. A violent movie but a very good movie (if you give it a chance).
Rockstar, the developers behind GTA4 are back with new content for you in less then a year of Grand Theft Auto 4′s original release.
The new content is exclusive to the Microsoft Xbox 360 and will be available February 19th, 2009 for download.
Yes, unfortunately you have to be online with your Xbox 360 to download this new content but it looks to be worth the effort!
(Game trailers, screenshots and more information after the “jump”)
Grand Theft Auto 4: The Lost and Damned follows a new character named Johnny, the second in command of a biker gang.
Yes, a biker gang. Is anyone else really excited to see what Rockstar has for this biker gang story-line?
- All-new missions and a new storyline that interweaves with the original story arc of Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Play as Johnny, a member of The Lost Motorcycle Club. Experience Liberty City now with the perspective and lifestyle of a member of a biker gang.
- Added range of weapons – including the all-new grenade launcher and sawed-off shotgun. New weapons will be available for use in single-player and in all new multiplayer modes.
- New vehicles – featuring a collection of bikes that include Johnny’s own customized heavy-duty chopper.
- New and improved bike handling and physics.
- Set of new action-packed multiplayer modes – details coming soon.
- All-new in-game TV, internet and radio content featuring new radio shows and original music.
- Plus new side-missions and Xbox 360 Achievements…
Rockstar claims that you are getting at least 10 hours of gameplay out of this new add-on. Some regular games aren’t even that long and cost 3 times as much.
The add-on will set you back 1600 Microsoft Points, which equals $19.99 real dollars which is pretty damn good for what you are getting. You also must own GTA4 already so the game can actually work.
Get your xbox 360 ready for February 17, 2009.